Our experts are here to review and build your case
The first step in the process to getting your credit file corrected is the case assessment.
What this consists of is a comprehensive collection and review of all the evidence and information relevant to the error. With your help we will collect this information from both you and the companies involved to help us build your case.
Our experts will then use their experience to build the most compelling claim on your behalf. During this process we will apply our knowledge and history of how to make your case the most effective it can be.
At this stage we will also draw up and send on your behalf ( as appropriate) the request letter to the company or companies involved in your credit file error. This will include both the request for correction of your file and details of the claim.
This process normally takes 4 to 6 weeks but sadly can be longer if the company involved refuses to cooperate. This is often the case and is probably what you have already experienced if you have tried to get them to rectify the situation. However, rest assured we are here to fight on your behalf and are experienced at getting companies to respond. Once the assesment is complete we will report back to you advising you of the next steps.
Our fee for this service is £195.00 and is designed to cover our costs. For more information on our fees click here
Here at Xpedient were here to help
The four major obstacles that face the clients we work with are:
- The client does not know how to fight the company.
- If the company does admit liability for damaging the client’s credit file the client does not know how to have their credit file updated.
- The client naturally wants compensation for their financial loss and inconvenience as typically they are forced to take finance at higher rates or were declined altogether. Through our own experience companies generally try any method they can to not to pay credit compensation.
- Financial law is complex when it comes to fighting these companies. This again makes things difficult for the consumer to restore their credit rating and gain credit compensation.
What the press say about us
Xpedient are setting a precedent in this new field of compensation which quite frankly will have corporations quaking in their boots.
Pera Business Park
Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray
Leicestershire LE13 0PB
- ICO reference No. ZA785206